We now offer a contouring service that shapes our standard stock stamp heads to the silhouette of your impression.
Things you should know...
- 1. We reserve the right to contour as we see fit. Meaning that if we feel it will weaken or jeopardize stamp integerity we will adjust as we appropriate.
- 2. This does not affect impression whatsoever but does help in some cases for positioning.
- 3. If we cannot contour your stamp or it is unnecessary we will refund you.
- 4. We cannot contour anything smaller the 8mm in diameter.
- 5. When making a stamp that will emboss this service is usually vital to the use of stamp.
- 6. Quite often artists use a technique of "rocking" stamp head to cut impression into clay. Designs that take partial space of stamp head benefit greatly from "contouring" when using this "rocking" technique.