New form of Art Clay. This formula combines the best of both worlds of former formulas. It is compatible and mixable with Low Fire and Low Fire/Slow Dry formulas.
* Promo packs are limited to while supplies last. If we run out while filling your order we will use regular packs to finish order.
Features of the new Art Clay Silver Formula
• Better workability compared to original formula and 650 formulas
• Longer working time than original, 650, and 650 Slow Dry formulas
• For syringe, the ratio of silver has increased so that the syringe better holds its lines
• Only 8-9% shrinkage
• Similar drying times as original and 650 formulas when using applied heat (such as a hair dryer, warmer, or dehydrator)
• Easier carving and filing in the dry stage
• Quicker and simpler reconstitution from dried clay; new formula clay is meant to absorb moisture well
• Fires similarly to 650 formula (30 minutes at 1200°F, on a continuum to only 5 minutes at or above 1472°F)
• High quality finishing and shine
Click here for instructions