Everything you need to make your own Pandora compatible Monogram Bead. Scroll down for product videos,instructions, tools and components.
In the above project listing you will find everything you need to craft a Pandora compatible Monogram Bead. Pick and choose what you need or dont need from list.
1.First you need to construct your square bead using the Square II Bead Builder and Square Frame Adaptor using your favorite clay. Please review printable instructions and video for in depth instructions.
Printed Instructions - English
Printed Instructions - French
Video Instructions For Advanced Bead Builder Shapes
2. Using 14mm monogram stamp of your choice and toolsfrom metal clay tool kit and impress monogram into a 1mm thick sheet of rolled clay. Then take your Bead Builder Advanced Cutter and cut the monogram impression out. It is already perfectly sized. Dry your cut out on hot plate. After bead and cutout are dry insert cutout into frame of bead attaching or gluing with a bit of slip, which can be made mixing dry or wet clay with water till you get nail polish consistancy, between them. Dry again on hotplate for 20 min.
3. Fire your bead per clay instructions with torch or kiln depending on clay and your equipment. After firing clean binder off with brass brush. You can oxidize with Black Max or Liver of sulfurand polish matte or shiny.
1. The tools in metal clay tool kit listed can be purchased seperately on site as well.
2. The items in this listing can be used to create a wide array of beads other then just monogram. For example a fingerprint bead can be made exactly the same way except you cut out a finger print impression rather than monogram.
3. You can use any clay that shrinks 12% or less to fit Pandora bracelets. Most Pandora "like" bracelets will fit clay with higher shrinkage.